Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· Sunday Times
· Sweet Berry Clutch


5cents worth Review: Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
Sunday, December 30, 2012 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
I love this book. Absolutely love this!

I've first touched this book when I was in Secondary 3, about 3 years ago, and I've recently re-read it again. My heart was captured again.

I love how twisted this story goes. There were some twists and turns and ups and downs. This may be a romance novel, but it ain't the usual. No flowery flowery kind here. Ice Storm is dark, gritty and just the way I love this. I can't find any other book that would be able to match this story line. Rescue Me by Christy Reece has like the same outline, but it still has the same formula as the usual suspense novels. It falls flat when compared to Ice Storm.

Behind her mask is a deadly secret?


The powerful head of the covert mercenary organization The Committee, Isobel Lambert is a sleek, sophisticated professional who comes into contact with some of the most dangerous people in the world. But beneath Isobel's cool exterior a ghost exists, haunting her with memories of another life?a life that ended long ago.

But Isobel's past and present are about to collide when Serafin, mercenary, assassin and the most dangerous man in the world, makes a deal with The Committee. Seventeen years ago Isobel shot him and left him for dead. Now it looks as if he's tracked her down for revenge. But Isobel knows all too well that looks can be deceiving?and that's what she's counting on to keep her cover in this international masquerade of murder.



Ice Storm is the 4th book in the Ice Series. But the rest of the books are not as unique as this.

READ IT.

Peek-a-boo excerpt here 
You all should thank me.

*heart heart*

Labels: , ,