Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· Chingay Chingay We Are ONE!
· Sasa haul for my very first makeup!
· Haul in Bugis!
· 5cents worth Review: Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
· Sunday Times
· Sweet Berry Clutch


NIANG NIANG
Sunday, February 24, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
BEWARNED. 

THIS IS AN EXTREME CAMWHORE PHOTO POST.

ONLY THOSE WHO CAN WITHSTAND IT CAN VIEW
*
*
*
*


*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

Cause this is the really first time that my skin got really good.
No(t much) blemishes and my eczema is almost unseen!



This one really act cute one lor.
Hahaha

My Outfit for later on!


The TOP HAT I will be wearing at Chingay!


Looks so burlesque!


One (Virgin) Day of EyeLiner!

LOL. Bad background.


Can you see the uneven eyeliner? 
Like totally beginner-ish. 


Looks smokey. Likeapanda. 

*Grins*
Hopefully my skin will be like this and I can take more photos~!

XOXO,


Labels: