Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· {{ SOW }} 30/7- 3/8 + FIC + Flag Day
· {{{ Movie }}} Pacific Rim
· {{{Adventure}}} MUSTAFA CENTRE!
· Will you still love me. . .
· Round up on Japanese touring for July!
· VASSALORD HAS AN ANIME! Or OVA to be precis...
· Photos of the Lessons.
· New {uber cheap} wallet
· Cockroaches
· {Daiso} Haul + Battery Charger~


A new step in life: University
Sunday, August 11, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
Tomorrow's a brand new day.
Tomorrow is going to be a step in a new direction.

Through the camps I've attended, I've met some friends and lecture buddies.
Tomorrow, it'll be a showdown.
Things are going to change, and I'm unsure of how it will be.

Nervousness, worriedness, excitedness, everything all rounds into one.
How will it be tomorrow, I wonder,
On my first day of university.

Labels: ,