Me, I, En
· Instagram ·



introduction

こんにちわ!
I am En and welcome to my blog. Finally, I'm having my awaking to do the things I want and having some of worth to write about!

❤ Being too pessimistic ❤ Taking candid photos ❤ Writing + Reading ❤ Violin + Guitar ❤ Bitching about a bad day ❤


Lifestyle: En's Adventures
♦ Lifestyle: Food attempts
♦ Lifestyle: Oh woe, Vanity  

♦ Hauls: Sh-Sh-SHOPPING!



Recent Posts
· New {uber cheap} wallet
· Cockroaches
· {Daiso} Haul + Battery Charger~
· Groupon "Buffet" @ Big Bites.
· One day before As + Mailbox!
· 2nd lesson + Maibox!
· OOTD + Japanese Lesson!
· NIANG NIANG
· Chingay Chingay We Are ONE!
· Sasa haul for my very first makeup!


Photos of the Lessons.
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | Posted by En | 0 comment/s
Japanese homework.
たいへんですが、おもしろいです。^__^

わたしのノートーに。
きれいですね。
Haha!

Labels: ,